Both the Friday and Saturday concerts will be held in Mandel Hall.
Ticket prices are as follows:
Friday: $30 regular, $20 senior, $5 student
Saturday: $30 regular, $20 senior, $5 student
See below for group pricing.
Get 'em while they're hot! Here's how:
- In person or over the phone:
- Logan Center Box Office (915 E. 60th St, Chicago IL 60637)
- Hours: Tues-Sat 12-6 PM
- Phone: (773) 702-ARTS (2787)
- Mandel Hall Box Office (1131 E 57th St, Chicago IL 60637)
- Hours: Two hours before each concert
- Phone: (773) 702-7300
- At our workshops (Feb. 11th, 10 AM - 5 PM ) in Ida Noyes Hall (1212 E 59th St, Chicago IL 60637)
- By mail:
Click Here For Order Form
Send your order form to:
UChicago Arts Box Office
915 E 60th St
Chicago, IL 60637
Be sure to include the number of tickets you'd like; which days; and whether they are regular, senior, or student.
Forms of payment:
- Check (payable to "The University of Chicago")
- Visa or MasterCard - please include your number, expiration date, and 3 or 4 digit security code
- Cash (in person at the box office only - please don't mail us cash!)
Group Pricing is available with the following restrictions:
- Must be an organization, such as a Senior Center
- Must Purchase at minimum 15 tickets
- Discounted tickets are $15 apiece for Friday and $15 apiece for Saturday
A Bit of History
Postcard addressed to Mike Fleischer, Folklore Society President in 1961. Mailed January 21st, 1961 from Boone, NC. The postcard is from Richard
Chase and asks about various details of Frank Proffitt and
Horton Barker's performances.